Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Smoked Ham and Toasted Pecans
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4-inch-thick slices smoked ham (about 6 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?