Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Scallops with Cherry Tomatoes, Green Onions, and Parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds large sea scallops, side muscles removed
- Fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 large green onions, chopped, white and green parts separated
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon mild Spanish paprika (pimentón dulce) or Hungarian sweet paprika
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?