Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Scallops with Andouille and Baby Greens
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 4.5-ounce bag mixed baby greens
- 18 sea scallops, side muscles trimmed, halved crosswise
- 6 ounces andouille sausage,* cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?