Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Peas and Ham Recipe
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/2 cup small-dice yellow onion (about 1/4 medium) or shallots (3 to 4 medium)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1 cup small-dice, fully cooked smoked ham (about 5 ounces)
- 2 (1-pound) packages frozen peas
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon packed, finely grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?