Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Chicken with Wild Mushrooms
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon porcini powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup assorted sliced mushrooms (such as crimini and oyster)
- 1/4 cup drained canned white beans
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Marsala
- 2 tablespoons truffle butter
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Orzo or steamed rice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?