Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Chicken with Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, trimmed, pounded to 1/3-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 30 pitted Kalamata olives, cut lengthwise into slivers
- 16 grape tomatoes, stemmed, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?