Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Chicken with Parsnip, Apple, and Sherry Pan Sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large parsnip, peeled, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme plus sprigs for garnish
- 4 6- to 8-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 cup dry Sherry
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?