Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Chicken and Radishes with Mustard and Tarragon
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 bunches radishes (such as red, pink, purple, and white; about 20), trimmed of all but 1/2 inch of green tops, radishes halved lengthwise
- Fresh tarragon sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?