Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Chicken and Peppers With Coconut Rice
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 kosher salt and pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon 19-ounce can black beans, drained
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?