Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Chicken Cutlets with Asparagus, Spring Onions, and Parsley-Tarragon Gremolata
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon (scant) saffron threads
- 12 chicken cutlets (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick; about 2 pounds)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 pound spring onions or green onions (dark green parts discarded); white parts cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, pale green parts cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (scant 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 pounds slender asparagus, tops cut into 3-inch pieces, stems cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?