Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Country Ham and Summer Succotash
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces haricots verts or slender green beans, trimmed, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (cut from 2 ears of corn)
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 thin slices country ham or prosciutto (each about 6x3 inches)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?