Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Chestnuts, Onions, and Bacon
- 1/2 pound thick-sliced slab bacon or pancetta, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 pound pearl onions, scant 1 inch in diameter
- 1 pound peeled, roasted chestnuts (vacuum-packed*, jarred without sugar*, or freshly roasted)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?