Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Calamari with Parsley and Garlic Recipe
- 1 pound squid, cleaned, bodies cut into 3/4-inch-thick rings, tentacles left whole
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?