Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Bratwurst with Broccoli Rabe Recipe
- 1 pound broccoli rabe, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fully cooked bratwurst, sliced on the bias into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for salting the water and seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?