Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Bok Choy Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger (from 1/2-inch piece)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds bok choy (about 2 medium bunches), cleaned, ends trimmed, and
- into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?