Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Black Cod with Shallot-Lemon Vinaigrette and Fresh Herb Salad
- Mix in small bowl to make vinaigrette:
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (packed) grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine in large bowl to make herb salad:
- 6 cups assorted fresh herb leaves (such as Italian parsley, basil, and dill) and edible flowers
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper:
- 4 6-to-7-ounce black cod fillets with skin
- Heat in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?