Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauted Andouille and Greens With Grits
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup large bunch collard greens, thick stems removed and leaves cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 6 ounces quick-cooking grits
- 1 tablespoon extra-sharp white Cheddar, grated (1 12 cups)
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- 2 andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 shallots, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?