Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Saffron-Scented Potatoes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, preferably Vidalia or other sweet onion, slivered
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- Scant ¼ teaspoon crumbled thread saffron
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 343kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|