Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Monkfish with Pine Nuts, Saffron, and Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped, with their juices, or 1 cup canned chopped plum tomatoes, with their juices
- ¼ teaspoon saffron threads, crushed in a mortar
- 1½ pounds monkfish or other firm-fleshed delicately flavored fish fillets, cut into 2-inch strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?