Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Pear, Bell Pepper, and Cilantro Salsa
- 2 firm but ripe Anjou or Bosc pears (about 1 1/4 pounds total), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup finely diced seeded red bell pepper (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped seeded jalapeo chiles (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total), halved horizontally
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2/3 cup pear nectar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?