Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Calamari with Checca
- 1 ½ pounds fresh calamari, cut into rings
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups dried bread crumbs tossed with ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups diced, seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley or basil
- 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground rock salt
- juice of 1 very ripe lemon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 368kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 273mg (91%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|