Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauté of Chicken Livers, Bacon and Apples
- 1½ pounds chicken livers
- 6 slices bacon, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- ¾ cup tart apples, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons Calvados or applejack
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 428kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 26g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (64%)|
|Cholesterol 632mg (211%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|