Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauté of Winter Greens and Shiitake Mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems trimmed, caps thinly sliced
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth or vegetable broth, divided
- 1 bunch red Swiss chard, rinsed, stems cut from center of leaves, leaves cut into 1-inch-wide ribbons
- 1 bunch green Swiss chard, rinsed, stems cut from center of leaves, leaves cut into 1-inch-wide ribbons
- 1 head of escarole, rinsed, leaves cut into 1-inch-wide ribbons
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?