Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages with warm red cabbage & beetroot slaw
- 8 pork sausages
- 100ml balsamic vinegar
- 100g soft dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 140g mixed dried vine fruit, such as currants, raisins and sultanas
- 1 red cabbage , about 800g/1lb 12oz, shredded
- 4 beetroot , about 350g/12oz, grated
- 4 chunks of baguette and English mustard , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?