Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages with pan cooked chutney & leek mash
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and halved
- olive oil
- 2 leeks, sliced and washed
- 200 ml milk
- extra virgin olive oil, leaves picked
- 1 sprig fresh sage, leaves picked
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 good handful fresh or frozen (and thawed) cranberries
- 2.5 cm piece cinnamon stick
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 higher-welfare pork sausages
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?