Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages with White Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 6 whole sweet Italian sausages (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 6 cups cooked white beans with 1/2 cup reserved cooking liquid (see Cannellini Beans with Garlic and Sage)
- 1 14- to 15-ounce can plum tomatoes in juice; tomatoes chopped, juice reserved
- 2 large fresh sage sprigs
- 1 cup (or more) water
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?