Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages with Potatoes and Hot Peppers
- 2 pounds red potatoes or new potatoes (4 medium-sized is best)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 plump garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon peperoncino flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup Tuscan-style peperoncini (small whole peppers) in vinegar, drained, seeded, and thinly sliced (12-ounce jar)
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or to taste
- 11/2 pounds sweet Italian sausages, preferably thin
- A heavy-bottomed skillet or saut pan, 13-inch diameter or larger, with a cover
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?