Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages with Fennel and Olives
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 sweet Italian sausages (about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 6 plump garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ¼ teaspoon peperoncino flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup large green olives, squashed to open and pit them
- 3 large fennel bulbs (3½ to 4 pounds), trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- A 13- or 14-inch heavy-bottomed skillet or sauté pan, with a cover
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 409kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|