Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages with Caramelized Red Onions and Radicchio
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium red onions (about 10 ounces each), halved, thinly sliced (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 2 large heads of Chioggia or Treviso radicchio (about 20 ounces total), cored, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 fully cooked chicken-apple sausages (about 3 ounces each)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?