Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausages & Plums Braised in Red Wine
- 1 pound ripe purple or red plums, such as Santa Rosa or Italian
- 1¾ to 2 pounds sweet Italian sausages (with or without fennel seed)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced (about 3 scant tablespoons)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons minced fresh sage or ½ teaspoon rubbed
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar, if needed
- 2/3 cup light, fruity dry red wine, such as Beaujolais, Dolcetto, or Pinot Noir
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 275kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|