Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage with Lentils and Spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 6-ounce packages sliced crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 pound dried brown lentils, rinsed
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 5-ounce packages fresh baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?