Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, radicchio & Barolo risotto
- 175g spicy sausage (preferably Italian, such as Luganega, available from Delicatessens)
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 200g arborio rice
- 500ml Barolo or other good Italian red wine
- 500ml chicken stock
- 1 small head radicchio (about 175g), halved, trimmed and sliced
- 25g butter
- 30g parmesan , grated, plus more to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?