Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage 'n Stout Cheese Soup
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 cups water
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) bottles cream stout beer
- 2 pounds kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|