Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage gnocchi with warm kale & bean salad
- 4 spicy higher-welfare sausages (at least 80% meat)
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 125 ml Chianti
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli
- 700 g passata
- 400 g gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
- 2 rashers of higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
- olive oil
- 40 g blanched hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or runny honey
- 200 g fine green beans
- 300 g mixed greens, such as curly kale, Swiss chard, cavolo nero, spring greens and Brussels tops
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?