Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Zucchini Lasagna
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 egg white
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles, or more if needed
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|