Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Peppers
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds sweet Italian sausage, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and cut into 1½ × ½-inch pieces
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt, preferably kosher
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups canned Italian-style tomatoes, crushed, with juices
- Pinch of sugar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 485kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 35g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|