Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Egg Tostadas
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 tostada shells, warmed in oven
- 6 cooked eggs, such as poached, fried or over-easy
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|