Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Chestnut Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or unsalted butter
- 2 medium yellow onions, diced
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3/4 cup kosher salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 fresh thyme
- 3 cups day-old baguette, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 8 cups)
- 3/4 pound low-sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1 cup Italian sausage
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?