Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Cheese Manicotti
- 12 ounces Italian sweet sausages with fennel seeds (about 3 1/2 sausages)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 28-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes with basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, slivered
- 2 cups fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese or one 15-ounce container whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup 1/4-inch cubes mild imported provolone cheese (provola) or sharp domestic provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pound manicotti (large tubular pasta)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?