Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Bean Slow Cooker Dinner
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork sausage links
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®) (optional)
- 4 carrots, cut in chunks
- 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|