Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Bean Ragout
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes seasoned with garlic, oregano and basil
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?