Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Apple Stuffing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking dish
- 4 links sweet Italian sausage, casings removed (about 1 pound)
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tart apples (such as Granny Smith or Pink Lady), cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 cups large baguette (about 3/4 pound), cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 2 low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?