Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage and Apple Dressing
- 2 slices day-old white or whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- ¼ cup chicken stock or milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped sage, plus whole leaves to garnish
- 1 lb (450g) bulk pork sausage
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and shredded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few whole cranberries, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 439kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 135mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|