Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage & spring mash pie
- 1.5kg potato , cut into large chunks
- - Savoy cabbage , shredded
- 100ml milk
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard or wholegrain mustard (optional)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 16 good-quality pork sausages
- 10 shallots , peeled and halved if large
- 4 carrots , thickly sliced
- 2-3 thyme sprigs, plus extra to serve
- 2 x 250g packs mushroom , halved or quartered
- 400ml full-bodied red wine
- 300ml beef stock
- 2 tbsp caramelised red onions (we like English Provender Company Lazy red onions)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?