Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage & mash pies
- 1kg potatoes , cut into even chunks
- 25g butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- 85g Red Leicester or cheddar, finely diced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 8 large meaty pork & leek sausages , removed from their skins
- 175ml chicken stock
- 2 tomatoes , each cut into 6 wedges
- veg of your choice or baked beans , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?