Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage & bean one-pot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 good-quality pork sausages (Toulouse are great for this dish)
- 2 leeks , trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot , roughly chopped
- 2 slices day-old white or brown bread , whizzed into breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped sage , plus a little extra
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 200ml beef stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans , rinsed and drained
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?