Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage & Sweet Pepper Pizza
- 1 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage, taken out of the casings, if necessary
- ¼ cup uncooked grits or polenta, for rolling the dough
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Tuscan Red Sauce or Crushed Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup pickled sweet and hot peppers, sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon B&E Sprinkle-icious Spice Blend or favorite spice blend
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 785kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 53g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 120mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|