Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage & White Bean Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet or hot Italian sausage, in the casing
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto ham, minced
- 2 medium onions, in medium dice
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and in medium dice
- 2 medium celery stalks, in medium dice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3 (15.8 ounce) cans great Northern or other white beans, undrained
- 1 quart chicken broth (carton or can)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|