Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage With White Bean and Tomato Ragout
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tomato paste
- 2 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon 15.5-ounce cans white beans (such as cannellini, great Northern, or navy), rinsed, or a heaping 1/2 cup dried white beans, soaked and cooked
- 8 fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup small Italian sausages (about 1 1/2 pounds)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?