Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage With Smashed Potatoes and Cornichons
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (about 18), halved
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian sausage links (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 teaspoons cornichons, chopped, plus 3 tablespoons of the brine
- 1/2 Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup small sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Walla Walla), chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?